We like to keep things simple and easy to understand, there are no hidden extras, so no nasty surprises at the end of your holiday.
Once booked, the boat is yours. You decide where you want to go, which sites you'd like to dive as often as you'd like. Unlike the bigger operators, we don't have a strict schedule. We will of course guide you in your choice of sites, based on the abilities of the divers on board, or you can leave it entirely up to us. You'll have a fantastic time, whichever way.......
Included in the price
- 2 x Bus transfer
- 3 x Dives per day + night dive if suitable
- Full board basis (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks)
- Bottled water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Weights, 12Litre tanks and air re-fills for the required number of dives per day
- 15 Litre tanks/torches if required (€5 each/day)
- Ras Mohammed National Park Fees €5
- Contribution to the upkeep of the recompression chamber
- Beer (€1.50 per can). Please feel free to bring your own
- Tips for the crew. This is discretionary and only if you feel you have been looked after well - there is no set amount.
All prices quoted are per diver, per day. We have two pricing levels - the more people on the same trip, the cheaper it becomes, so it's a great idea to get some friends together and get on board. Non divers welcome, prices can be adjusted accordingly. We have 5 double cabins, so can accomodate 10 comfortably, if there are more than 10 in your group, this is still possible, but someone will be sleeping under the stars, again, prices will be adjusted accordingly.
Group sizes 4-6 people €145 per diver per day
Group sizes 7-10 people €125 per diver per day
Get in touch, we'd love to take you diving